Ticketing Services with The Ticket
Get local support, helpful features, and promotion in The Seattle Times!
The Ticket offers a self-service ticketing platform that combines the features you need to run a successful event with local promotion that sells more tickets.
- Control all aspects of the ticketing process: inventory, pricing, promotional codes, customer information and detailed reporting of up-to-the-minute sales.
- We’re here to help! With local and remote customer service, we can walk you through the setup process, customize your event pages and more.
- All fees are published to your guests up-front — no checkout surprises! You can absorb the fees in the cost of the ticket or tack them on top.
- Use our free app to scan printed or mobile tickets at the door. Or, print out a will-call list and check people in the old-fashioned way. Your choice!
- Sell tickets at the door. You can use the same online tool as a box office at your event. Collect customer emails, keep your inventory in check and run post-event reports that show all your sales in one place.
- Other unique (and optional) features include the ability to: charge local sales tax, accept donations, sell reserved seating, add registration questions and waivers, sell gift cards and memberships.
Ticketing partners receive a sponsored post in the Seattle Times’ Ticket calendar and in promotional widgets throughout the entertainment pages of seattletimes.com.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with all the details!
If you prefer, you can also contact ticketing specialist, Juliette Brush-Hoover, via email or call : 206.652.6419 (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.).